invalid quix collection shortcode!
Phone: 1 (877) 874-6321
Fax: 1 (888) 335-2104
Make money with GlassEssential !!
We have an unbeatable reseller opportunity !!
Reseller Opportunities We produce various types of visual , electronic products either as a standard solution or custom solution.The Products are very well accepted in homes and business across USA and Canada.
Retail outlets and e stores are welcome to make queries about our security products. We have another way to increase your profits:
This is how it works...
You sell Standard or Custom security product to your customer. You can do it in your own name, without even mentioning GlassEssential name at all. We will be in the background, producing security products for your customer that will keep your clients happy and your pockets full.
Just contact us and let us know how much work you expect to generate, and we will quote you, the reseller, the best possible discounted rate for our standard and custom security products .
You quote your own price to your customers, and keep the difference as pure profit. Your customer never deals with us and never knows what you are paying. They pay you and credit you with the fantastic security product they receive.
We can provide online support whenever necessary; our resellers handle localized support needs. You can go one step deeper and secure your own resellers, too!
This is why it works...
Our rates are spectacular. One of the reasons we are willing to offer such great rates is because we can deal in volume. We give fantastic rates to our resellers, who can then sell l Glass Essential Products and services at a healthy profit. All you need is a good front-end; we handle Manufacturing value added products for happy customers.
Are you looking for a part-time way to generate additional income? A GlassEssential reseller relationship is a perfect solution for work at home parents or students.
Working with GlassEssential is not the typical work-from-home job. It gives one the opportunity of investing in a meaningful cause and obtaining satisfying returns. It is much better than merely running a franchise. The security products industry is an exponentially growing one.
Are you already in the Security Product business? Alarm Companies, Security Guard Companies, Surveillance Alarm Companies and other security product related companies can use the reseller plan to handle customer needs with a profitable margin when they otherwise might have to turn down jobs due to time constraints or infrastructural expenses. We can handle overflow work or serve as a productive yet inexpensive part of your security team!
Do you work with Locksmith or Door Installation Products? If you are a locksmith or overhead door company to the online business world, this GlassEssential reseller plan is perfect for you. You can put a wonderful opportunity in front of your customers and clients. They receive a great Security Products and give the credit to you, while you turn a nice profit in the process. And it's all nearly effortless!
GlassEssential is a company which has a vision and the potential of fulfilling it. We self-analyze and make necessary amendments and modifications.
We provide the necessary advertising and technical information and support. You can always contact us for more information and join in the profits.
Phone Number: 1-877-874-6321
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information on This Site
Vrinda Inc is not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information necessarily is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the site.
Use of Materials on the Site
All content on this site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof), is the exclusive property of and owned by Vrinda Inc, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of content on the site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the site, or use of the site for purposes competitive to Vrinda Inc, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the site as it may be updated from time to time. Vrinda Inc reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person's registration for this site, remove any person from this site or prohibit any person from using this site for any reason whatsoever. Vrinda Inc, or its licensors or content providers, retain full and complete title to the material provided on the site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this material to you under a license that is revocable at any time in Vrinda Inc's sole discretion. Vrinda Inc neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Vrinda Inc.
You may not use contact information provided on the site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way. Vrinda Inc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the site at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which Vrinda Inc may be entitled at law or in equity.
Materials You Submit
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the site, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this site any content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the site.
Conduct on the Site
Some features that may be available on this site require registration. By registering at and in consideration of your use of the site you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
Some features on this site require use of a password. You are responsible for protecting your password. You agree that you will be responsible for any and all statements made, and acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your password. If you have any reason to believe or become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, notify Vrinda Inc immediately. Vrinda Inc may assume that any communications GE receives under your password have been made by you unless Vrinda Inc receives notice otherwise.
You or third parties acting on your behalf are not allowed to frame this site or use our proprietary marks as meta tags, without our written consent. These marks include, but are not limited to, Vrinda Inc, GlassEssential, SecurityWindowBars, WireMeshSecurity, FoldingSecurityGate and Metal-Casting-Machining. You may not use frames or utilize framing techniques or technology to enclose any content included on the site without Vrinda Inc's express written consent. Further, you may not utilize any site content in any meta tags or any other "hidden text" techniques or technologies without Vrinda Inc 's express written consent.
This site may contain links to other Web sites, some of which are operated by Vrinda Inc or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites. Vrinda Inc is not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked sites.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Vrinda Inc, its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission, except as otherwise described herein. Vrinda Inc reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the site and its content. This site and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that you do the same. You are hereby informed that Vrinda Inc has adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders of Vrinda Inc's system or network who are repeat copyright infringers. If you believe your copyright or the copyright of a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act has been infringed, you may notify us:
To be effective, your notification must (i) be in writing, (ii) be provided to our copyright agent, and (iii) include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Vrinda Inc is under no obligation to post, forward, transmit, distribute or otherwise provide any material available on this site, including material you provide to us, and so we have an absolute right to remove any material from the site in our sole discretion at any time.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. GE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE NONINFRINGING, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING; THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE SITE WILL BE SECURE; THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR TIMELY. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM GE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. GE DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, THE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE DURING YOUR USE OF THE SITE MAY NOT BE SECURE AND MAY BE INTERCEPTED BY UNAUTHORIZED PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. RECOGNIZING SUCH, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER GE NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITE, OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS SITE OR FROM ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF COMMUNICATIONS YOU SEND TO US, OR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED IN OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, GEAS REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON ITS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF GE, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OR USE OF ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER GE NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE CLAIMS OR ANY DISPUTE WITH GE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU AND GE AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Entire Agreement and Admissibility
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will remain in place.
How to Contact Us
- Emailing us at: info(@)glassessential.com
- Calling us at: +1 519 780 2527 or
- Writing us at: Corporate Trademark Department
265 North Service Road West
Swift Current, SK S9H 3Z4
Thank you for visiting our site.
The following is an outline of the ten underlying Principles in the Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Principle #1 Accountability
- The firm is accountable for all personal information in its possession or control. This includes any personal information that the firm received directly from clients who are individuals, or indirectly, through clients that are organizations such as corporations, government entities or not-for-profit organizations.
- The firm has:
- If you have any questions about the firm's privacy policies and practices, the firm's Privacy Officer, chirag Shah, can be reached by e-mail at: email@example.com , by phone at 519-780-2527 and by mail at 33 Clairfields Dr W, Guelph,ON.N1G 5J2
Principle #2 Identifying Purposes
The firm collects personal information from our clients and uses and discloses such information, only to provide the professional services that our clients have requested
Principle #3 Consent
We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent.
Such personal information could include:
- Home and business addresses;
- Home and business telephone numbers;
- Personal identification numbers (e.g. social insurance number, credit card numbers);
- Financial information (credit ratings, payroll information, personal indebtedness)
- Personnel information;
- Other personal information.
Principle #4 Limiting Collection
The firm collects only that personal information required to perform its professional services and operate its business, and such information is collected by fair and lawful means.
Principle #5 Limited Use, Disclosure and Retention
- The firm uses or discloses personal information only for purposes for which it has consent, or as required by law. The firm retains personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- As required by professional standards, rules of professional conduct and regulations, the firm documents the work it performs in records, commonly called working paper files. Such files may include personal information obtained from a client.
- Working paper files and other files containing, for example, copies of personal or corporate tax returns are retained for the time period required by law and regulation or indefinitely for active clients.
The personal information collected from a client during the course of a professional service engagement may be:
- Shared with the firm's personnel participating in such engagement;
- Disclosed to partners and employees within the firm to the extent required to assess compliance with applicable professional standards and rules of professional conduct, and the firm's policies, including providing quality control reviews of work performed;
- Provided to members of the organization's audit committee and board of directors, and others in the organization that might not otherwise have access to the information, in the course of communicating aspects of the results of our audit; and
- Provided to external professional practice inspectors (e.g. representatives of the Canadian Public Accountability Board, or a provincial institute of chartered accountants), who by law, professional regulations, or contract, have the right of access to the firm's files for inspection purposes.
- The firm regularly and systematically destroys, erases, or makes anonymous personal information no longer required to fulfill the identified collection purposes, and no longer required by laws and regulations.
Principle #6 Accuracy
The firm endeavours to keep accurate, complete and up-to date, personal information in its possession or control, to the extent required to meet the purposes for which it was collected.Individual clients are encouraged to contact the firm's engagement partner in charge of providing service to them to update their personal information.
Principle #7 Safeguards
- The firm protects the privacy of personal information in its possession or control by using security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.Restricted access is maintained over personal information stored in hard copy form. Partners and employees are authorized to access personal information based on client assignment and quality control responsibilities.
- Authentication is used to prevent unauthorized access to personal information stored electronically. Encryption is used to prevent unauthorized access to personal information received or sent over the internet.
- For files and other materials containing personal information entrusted to a third party service provider (e.g. a provider of paper based or electronic file storage), the firm obtains appropriate assurance to affirm that the level of protection of personal information by the third party is equivalent to that of the firm.
Principle #8 Openness
Principle #9 Individual Access
The firm responds on a timely basis to requests from clients about their personal information which the firm possesses or controls.Individual clients of the firm have the right to contact the engagement partner in charge of providing service to them and obtain access to their personal information. Similarly, authorized officers or employees of organizations that are clients of the firm have the right to contact the engagement partner in charge of providing service to them and obtain access to personal information provided by that client. In certain situations, however, the firm may not be able to give clients access to all their personal information. The firm will explain the reasons why access must be denied and any recourse the client may have, except where prohibited by law.
Principle #10 Challenging Compliance