Home Security Tips
How to make home not inviting to thieves ? How to thief proof your home ?
Here are some security tips.
- Windows without bars, a fence blocking the view of the backyard and a lack of dead bolts are major concerns.
- Exterior doors should have a cylinder lock as well as a deadbolt. Also, make sure your doors are solid — not hollow metal or wood frame.
- Install a metal screen door or hurricane door with break-proof glass.
- Keep and maintain proper lighting and landscaping.
- Put a motion light with something that makes noise
- In flower beds, choose wood chip mulch or gravel that makes noise when somebody stand on it.
- Have Plant bushes beneath windows but keep them trimmed.
- Turn window blinds inside your home the opposite direction.That way if someone is looking inside of your home, they see the floor and not your TV.
- Privacy fence and patio screen present more problems than prevention.That will cover thieves not you.
- "Beware of Dog Sign" can also make a burglar think twice.
- Try Planting flower bushes with thorns.
- Install a home security system
- If you can't afford a home security system, you can install door and window alarms. These wireless alarms are triggered after someone opens the door or window.
- Secure your sliding door. Place a piece of wood or sturdy shower curtain rod in the track frame of the door to prevent crooks from gaining access inside your home.
- Trim bushes to keep burglars from using them as cover
- Properly light the entrance to your home.
- Purchase a locking mailbox. Criminals are constantly looking for ways to steal your identity especially if you have a mailbox near the road. These mailboxes allow homeowners to lock them with a key.
- here's also a small slot where postal workers can insert your mail.
- Get involved in a neighborhood watch program. Law enforcement says an alert neighborhood can be very effective in deterring criminal activity.
- If you have budget, Try to Install Quick Release Window Bars- Hinged which can comply with local fire code.
- Hire Security Expert for complete overiviewing security arrangements.
- Make a security arrangements that prevent thieves enter inside home with various security products.