Window Security Films from GLASSESSENTIAL® provide the most efficient and cost effective way of securing and safeguarding your home and office. They provide protection from
- Injury and accidents : The window security films protect occupants and property of your home and office from the shards of glass, which otherwise may prove to be fatal. Special adhesives used in our safety films bind the glass pieces with it; thereby making GLASSESSENTIAL security films safety-assuring.
- Violent weather : Storms, cyclones and typhoons never come with a prior warning and can cause a huge loss. Rain, dust particles, debris and dirt get free access to your room, defacing your property and health. GLASSESSENTIAL security films increase your window’s resistance to excessive force and torrential rainfall, prevent the entry of unwanted particles and protect you from the natural calamities to a great extent.
- Vandalism : Alarms and security systems do provide protection from burglary and vandalism but with times-a-changing, window security films have gained popularity and preference. You as well as your window get safety with these films. Miscreants find it difficult to break through security film-protected glass panes.
- Explosions : Explosions too are unexpected, be it industrial or terroristic. The flying shreds of glass thereof may cause a range of injuries, from minor bruises to fatal ones. These glass fragments can prove to be more lethal than the actual explosion. Nothing can provide you complete protection from explosions but the security and safety films from GLASSESSENTIAL.
- Trespassers: Being absolutely clear, transparent and invisible, these security films act like an invisible shield. They save you during break-ins or natural hazards or acts of vandalism or explosions.
- UV rays :They act like a sunscreen for you, your loved ones, your furniture and other property from getting discolored or harmed otherwise by the strong UV rays.
- Blinding Glare: These security sheets are also available in tinted versions so you don’t get disturbed by the glare of the sun, yet enjoy the natural light.