Metalized Solar Control Films from GlassEssential are premium high Performance (HP) car window films manufactured utilizing sputtering process to stack different metals into "spectrally selective" layers to produce specific shades and performance characteristics.. With this process, HP window tints fused with durable, exotic metals – such as titanium, stainless steel, copper, gold, silver, inconel, chromium, aluminum and other alloys deliver stable, super heat rejection performance and long lasting product life for your vehicle! Our Quantum, True Grey, Charcoal, Titanium and Bronze series come with stunning color tones, scratch resistance property and super UV protection and heat control features for an unparallel car riding experience.
Quantum Premium all-metal Films reject 50% more heat than any traditional dyed films or hybrid combination films. The heavier level of metal in Quantum Series ensures uber-cool non-fading performance with more stylized reflective appearance. In addition, Quantum Films also carry a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty for full replacement.
- High Performance Metal Sputtered technology
- Scratch-resistant surface to last longer and yet look the same.
- UV protection to make your each drive safe and enjoyable.
- Visible Light Transmission measures up to 55-56% for perfect balance between glare control and natural light.
- Total Solar Energy rejection factor counts up to 36-62% and indicates the performance to reject visible light, infrared radiation and ultraviolet light.
- 98% of Ultraviolet Light blocked.
- Multi-layered metal proposition for premium tints and ensuring durability.
- Choice of light transmission from high to low and a variety of shades.
- No chance of color changes because there is no use of dye.
- 23 Film(s) in Series so that you have a wide range to choose from.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty so that you get full worth of your money and always find us beside you.