GLASSESSENTIAL® Rolling Security Grille has various models requiring different mounting options.
Steel Support Tubes
- Tubes are mounted into a sleeve cup on the slab and attached to the steel joints at the top.
- This allows for the grille/closure to be installed first before any walls are built.
- This eliminates the difficulty of working around studs, HVAC and plumbing.
Tubes can be bought from us or acquired locally saving shipping costs
“L” Angle Face of Wall Mount
- Guides and Counter Balance Assembly can be supported by steel or aluminum angles.
- When the jamb is steel-capped, the angle faces toward the opening, known as E - Mount.
When the jamb is wooden, the angle faces away from the opening, known as Z - Mount.