View the embedded image gallery online at:
Roll- Vision Rolling Grille Features:
- Roll-Vision model with transparent polycarbonate insert.
- Protects against theft.
- Keeps out debris while allowing full view of what’s inside.
- Excellent solution for locations requiring security and visual appeal, like high-end stores.
- Roll-Vision (clear polycarbonate) model constructed of 3” (76mm) on center extruded aluminum sections. Each section framed with continuous double “C” hinge with 2 1⁄2” (64mm) high 1/16” (1.5mm) thick clear polycarbonate panels 15” 3⁄4 (400mm) wide.
- Clear Polycarbonate Slats provides excellent visibility
- Material: Standard aluminum 6063-T5 shall be clear anodized finish.
- End Plates: 3/16 " thick End plates to support the ends of the barrel assembly with sealed, self-aligning shaft bearings. End plates bolted to support tubes.
- Enhance security by polycarbonate insert to prevent hand thru reaching at locks.
- Good-looking roll-up door for high-end storefronts and any location with a contemporary architectural vibe.
- Operation : Manually Operated or Electrically operated or hand chain hoist or hand crank with removable crank
- Closures over 16 feet (4.8 m) wide should be electrically operated.
- Industrial duty, jackshaft hoist type motor use for Rolling Grille.
- Manual Push Up and Down effort to raise or lower the grille shall not exceed 15 pounds (7kg) force.
- Vertical curtain guides are of extruded aluminum 1 3⁄4” (4.4mm) wide x 2 1⁄2” (6.4mm) deep with nylon brush seal to allow smooth operation.
- Mounting Options: Between the Jamb(recess mount) or Face of Wall (Surface mount)
- Supports: 3” (76mm) X 3” (76mm) structural tubes with 0.120 (3mm) wall thickness. Tubes to be attached to the floor slab and joists above. Attachment at top is for lateral support only. For openings over 250 sqft (2.3m2 ,4” (101mm) X 4” (101mm) structural tubes may require. For face of wall installation, instead of steel tubes, 2” (50mm) X 3” (76mm) steel angles may be used.
- Options for Hood: 2, 3 or 4 sides (please choose) 0.032” (0.8mm) clear anodized hood to cover barrel and rolling grille.
- Optional emergency egress device to disengage motor in case of an emergency.
- Optional Electrical key switch - Flush Mounted for motorized Operation
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum Bottom Bar equipped with two 1” (2.5mm), 5 pin mortise cylinders inside and outside.