View the embedded image gallery online at:
Features of Rolling Security Grille Roll-Flex (Straight Type)
- Open Style Rolling Grille
- Without polycarbonates inserts but same look and security as Roll-vision model
- High security protection with open style design
- Ideal Security Rolling Grille for window, door,counter and other security protection
- Protects from vandalism and theft
- Constructed of 3” (76mm) on center extruded aluminium sections. Each section framed by continuous double “C” hinge hold 2 1⁄2” (64mm) high x 0,050” (1,3mm) aluminum slats leaving 15 3⁄4" (400mm) X 2 1⁄2" (64mm) open spaces in a straight pattern.
- Header End plate is made of 3/16” (4.7mm) thick.
- Header End Plate size varies with the height of grille.
- Guides: Vertical curtain guides are to be of extruded aluminum 1 3⁄4” (4.4mm) wide x 2 1⁄2” (6.4mm) deep with nylon brush seal to allow smooth operation.
- Good-looking roll-up door for high-end storefronts and any location with a contemporary architectural vibe.
- Operation : Manually Operated or Electrically operated or hand chain hoist or hand crank with removable crank
- Closures over 16 feet (4.8 m) wide should be electrically operated.
- Industrial duty, jackshaft hoist type motor use for Rolling Grille.
- Manual Push Up and Down effort to raise or lower the grille shall not exceed 15 pounds (7kg) force.
- Vertical curtain guides are of extruded aluminum 1 3⁄4” (4.4mm) wide x 2 1⁄2” (6.4mm) deep with nylon brush seal to allow smooth operation.
- Mounting Options: Between the Jamb(recess mount) or Face of Wall (Surface mount)
- Supports: 3” (76mm) X 3” (76mm) structural tubes with 0.120 (3mm) wall thickness. Tubes to be attached to the floor slab and joists above. Attachment at top is for lateral support only. For openings over 250 sqft (2.3m2 ,4” (101mm) X 4” (101mm) structural tubes may require. For face of wall installation, instead of steel tubes, 2” (50mm) X 3” (76mm) steel angles may be used.
- Options for Hood: 2, 3 or 4 sides (please choose) 0.032” (0.8mm) clear anodized hood to cover barrel and rolling grille.
- Optional emergency egress device to disengage motor in case of an emergency.
- Optional Electrical key switch - Flush Mounted for motorized Operation
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium Bottom Bar equipped with two 1” (2.5mm), 5 pin mortise cylinders inside and outside.