View the embedded image gallery online at:
Roll- 99 Rolling Grille Features:
- Roll-99 model is Open Style rolling grille
- Made of Sturdy aluminum extrusions and continuous metal rods assembled in a checkerboard pattern.
- Protects against theft and vandalism.
- Allowing full view of what’s inside.
- Unique alternative to traditional rolling and counter grilles
- Excellent solution for locations requiring security and visual appeal, like high-end stores.
- Roll-99 (open style) model Curtain shall be constructed of 2 1⁄2” (64mm) X 9" (230mm) aluminum slats arranged in a checkerboard pattern. These slats held by 5/16" (8mm) diameter horizontal aluminum rods.
- Material: Standard aluminum 6063-T5 shall be clear anodized finish.
- End Plates: 3/16 " thick End plates to support the ends of the barrel assembly with sealed, self-aligning shaft bearings. End plates bolted to support tubes.
- Good-looking roll-up door for high-end storefronts and any location with a contemporary architectural vibe.
- Operation : Manually Operated or Electrically operated or hand chain hoist or hand crank with removable crank
- Closures over 16 feet (4.8 m) wide should be electrically operated.
- Industrial duty, jackshaft hoist type motor use for Rolling Grille.
- Manual Push Up and Down effort to raise or lower the grille shall not exceed 15 pounds (7kg) force.
- Vertical curtain guides are of extruded aluminum 1 3⁄4” (4.4mm) wide x 2 1⁄2” (6.4mm) deep with nylon brush seal to allow smooth operation.
- Mounting Options: Between the Jamb(recess mount) or Face of Wall (Surface mount)
- Supports: 3” (76mm) X 3” (76mm) structural tubes with 0.120 (3mm) wall thickness. Tubes to be attached to the floor slab and joists above. Attachment at top is for lateral support only. For openings over 250 sqft (2.3m2 ,4” (101mm) X 4” (101mm) structural tubes may require. For face of wall installation, instead of steel tubes, 2” (50mm) X 3” (76mm) steel angles may be used.
- Options for Hood: 2, 3 or 4 sides (please choose) 0.032” (0.8mm) clear anodized hood to cover barrel and rolling grille.
- Optional emergency egress device to disengage motor in case of an emergency.
- Optional Electrical key switch - Flush Mounted for motorized Operation
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum Bottom Bar equipped with two 1” (2.5mm), 5 pin mortise cylinders inside and outside.