Folding Access Control Partitions
GLASSESSENTIAL®FOLDING BARRIER PARTITIONS
GLASSESSENTIAL® Folding Barrier Partitions are applicable for portable freestanding light security, crowd control and pedestrian traffic control.
FREE STANDING MOVABLE FOLDING BARRIER PARTITION
- Unique and free-standing design; requires no ceiling or floor track and quickly positions into place
- Stores easily in the opening or can be rolled to a convenient remote location
- Especially effective in tough situations, particularly where structural or decorative obstructions exist or where there are high arched or open ceiling
- Applications like airport kiosks, malls (when a movie theatre is still open), stores with in-built stores (when the functioning timings are different)
- Standard height of panels 6’ 6”
- No maximum width control. Recommendation of maximum 7 panels, changeable as per location circumstances
- Not a high security partition; designed to keep honest people honest.
- GLASSESSENTIAL Folding Gate stacks smaller than the traditional portable scissor gate
- Choice of designs, bold and modern or elegant and ornate
- Optional choice of paint and anodized finishes
- Locking cylinders available including Thumb Turns
- Moving the product to and from the storage area requires two people. The non-marring rollers allow the folding Barrier to travel smoothly. The anti-sway latches assist moving the partition safely by keeping the panels spread apart to avoid tipping.
- Extremely flexible and does not use a track system.
- Locking Post: Locking posts work the same as standard side folding post. The hook bolt lead locking post is the most common to secure the partition to a wall or shelving. This post could be used on both ends. The other type of lead post is a bi-part. This combination post is commonly used on larger openings to lock two partitions together. A fixed end post is just that, permanently attached to a structure. This post can be used if the partition is not stacking to a remote location.
- Folding Barrier panels are 36” or 42” wide. Panels that have locking post will be an additional 3 ½” wider. The depth is 2” per panel. Remember the partition is actually 115% of the opening because the panels open alternately at 135o for stability, not a flat 180o. Can be tailor-made
- Floor sockets can be of use only if the partition needs to follow a specific lease line. The drop bolt and floor socket can help to keep the partition in position; not highly recommended because the drop bolt can be pulled out of the floor socket
- The stacked partitions’ actual depth will vary to the number of panels that comprise the curtain used to secure the opening. Using 2” per panel by the width of the widest panel and add a couple of inches for clearance should get you close.
- Folding Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Portable Barrier
- Movable Barrier
- Folding Partition
- Safety Barrier
- Security Barrier
- Security Curtain
- Folding Security Barrier
GLASSESSENTIAL® FOLDING BARRIER MODELS
GLASSESSENTIAL® FOLDING BARRIER TECHNICAL DETAILS
Folding Barriers Technical Details:
- ¼” thick steel plate hinge system
- Clear anodized aluminum finish
- Wheels with 3” FFL
- Anti-Sway Latch – Aids in moving roll and fold from storages to secured position
Typical layout of a GLASSESSENTIAL folding barrier connects to wall at one end and mounting tube at the other. This layout can have multiple sections.
Layouts with more than 7 sections can be divided into 2 sections.