Series 440 Clear Acrylic Accordion Door : Folding Accordion Door Series 440 is an all-new concept accordion shutter meant for better security, visibility and flexibility to be used in retail or commercial space. Completely see-through and boasting of exclusive steel hardware hinge system , these doors are designed to present an inviting entrance to retail and hospitability settings with flawless functionality and long-lasting durability.The Series 440 uses the same construction, yet features a flexible vinyl PVC panel connector in place of the knuckle hinge and steel rods. Also available with multiple latch and locking options. This accordion door can be customized by combining acrylic panels with hardwoods, vinyl-lams or aluminum panels.They are entirely top suspended with no requirement for floor clips or pivots.Series 440 Clear Acrylic Accordion Door offer a sense ofopenness, present an inviting entrance to your business or provide a unique decorative style to fit your specific need.
- ADA COMPATIBLE
- Unique see-through commercial and retail security doors.
- Custom-crafted of heavy-duty acrylic panels.
- Exclusive steel hardware hinge system for better functionality.
- Helps reduce annoying noise and dust while providing a welcome sense of openness
- Designed to present an inviting entrance to retail and hospitability settings with moderate security needs.
- Adds a unique decorative touch to commercial entity.
- Crafted with stunning looking acrylic panels incorporate with hardwood or Vinyl-Lam.
- Panels: Acrylic panels (transparent clear or bronze) inserted into aluminum side channels (clear, bronze, gold, sand or white) yielding 4 ¼” overall width
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl panel connectors color-coordinated to side channels
- Track: 1-1/8” x 1” aluminum dark bronze, clear or gold finish; curable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axles with ball bearing supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾" x 2-¾" aluminum color-coordinated to side channels
- Latch: Dead latch with thumb turn on two-sides
- Jamb Molding: 1” wide x 3/8” deep aluminum supplied for positive door alignment
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: Custom crafted
- Height: Up to 10’1”
- Stacking Space: 1 ¼" per foot and 2 ¾" for lead post
- Fire-Retardancy is not available
440 Series Options:
- Heights 4' and less
- Made as a Pair or Double End
- Thumb turn One-Side with dead latch
- Magnet with strike plate
- Recessed Hat Channel
- Curable "I" Beam Track
- Hardwoods or Vinyl Laminate panel
- Gold Metal Components
- Sliding Jamb Panel is used when you would like to hide the accordion door in a pocket.
Intermediate Rolling Post for dividing doors into to manageable sections and also provides a surface to attach the following foot-bolts:
- Non-Locking foot-bolt
- Foot-bolt with spring pin
- Locking foot-bolt
- Accordion Shutter Series 440 may be ordered with steel hinge hardware, aluminum components and vinyl extrusions finished in a gold color.
- Optional finishes include Clear, White, Bronze and Sand.
- 440 series folding doors can be used by itself or in combination with series 240 or series 640.
TECHNICAL DETAILS- DOWNLOAD