Series 240 Accordion Doors: Series 240 features exclusive steel hardware system that assure flawless performance and durability. Series 240 door functions as instant walls and doors when needed. The 240 series folding accordion door is economical, easy to install, and most importantly provides the fastest way to reconfigure a space. No other accordion door on the market matches the flexibility of Series 240 accordion doors, and no other is specified more often. Commercial to residential, institutional to industrial – you name the place, and ourAccordion Doors can help define the space. Whether you need to divide ...
- Provides a functional way to easily divide a space
- Easy to install
- Finished on both sides
- Fastest way to reconfigure a space
- Ideal for commercial and residential applications
- Vinyl Laminate is standard and it is available in hardwood
- Decorative Murals can be added to all of our folding doors without permanent dividers.
- Panels: 4¼" wide by ¼" thick available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8"x 1" aluminum, dark bronze or clear finish; curable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheel on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾" x 2¾" heavy-duty aluminum with interlocking; color coded to panel connector
- Jamb Molding: 1" wide x 3/8" deep aluminum supplied for positive folding door alignment
- Latch: Dead latch with thumb turn on both sides, key locks or magnetic catch options available
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: Custom crafted to any width
- Height: Vinyl-Lam up to 12'1” hardwoods up to 10'1”
- Stacking Space: 1 ¼” per foot plus 2 ¾”for lead post.
Folding Door Details:
- Fire-Retardant shutter is available in light oak and chalk only
- All necessary hardware and materials shall be provided for normal installation
Folding Door Options:
- Heights 4' and less
- Made as a Pair or Double End Lead Post
- Thumb turn One-Side with dead latch
- Magnet with strike plate
- Recessed Hat Channel
- Curable "I" Beam Track
- Gold Metal Components
- Hardwood Astragals
- Sliding Jamb Panel is used when you would like to hide the accordion door in a pocket.
- Keyed lock one-side
- Keyed lock one-side cylinder with pull
- Keyed lock two-sides
- Keyed lock two-sides cylinder with pull.
- Non-Locking foot-bolt
- Foot-bolt with spring pin
- Locking foot-bolt.
ADA Compatible :
Folding Accordion Door shutter Series 240 can be ordered unfinished or primed to accommodate your paint or stain. We provide special custom finishes and have the ability to match existing finishes along with custom laminates such as Formica, Wilson art, pointer, and Nava mar. It is designed to provide security and be an aesthetic divider which incorporates many design benefits desired in industrial, commercial, and residential settings.
TECHNICAL DETAILS- DOWNLOAD
Estimate and Order Form
SERIES 240 DRAWINGS (PDF) :
Shop Drawings 2
Shop Drawings 1 & 2
Lead Post & Handle
Sliding Jamb Option
Multiple Meeting Option